Noviomagus Cup Resector
Spierings Orthopaedics has recently developed a new product, the Noviomagus Cup Resector. The Noviomagus Cup Resector is designed to remove uncemented acetabular cups in a safe and effective way. The resector minimizes acetabular bone loss at the bone-prosthesis interface during cup removal. The Noviomagus Cup Resector comprises a shaft, wrench, head, bolt and a blade. The Instrument is made of high quality stainless steel which makes it an extremely durable device.
– Minimal acetabular bone loss.
– Controlled cup removal.
– Reusable, hardened stainless steel blades.
– Wrench with a robust grip, which can be placed in six different positions.
– Eight sizes of starter and finisher blades, ranging from 46 to 60 mm with 2 mm increments.
– Three sizes of centering heads: ø28 mm, ø32 mm and ø36 mm.